Thank you for your reservation. If anything changes with your booking please let us know ASAP so we can ensure we accommodate parties where required.
- We are a 'seated capacity' venue; as such while you are with us you must remain seated (obviously not while travelling through the venue)
- Social distancing must be followed when inside the venue where possible
- While standing you are asked to wear a mask - If you are exempt for wearing a mask bring identification to prove that you are medically exempt - As this is a building dress code it is a requirement to use our facilities
- Please ensure you use the track and trace or record your details manually upon arrival
Failure to adhere to these rules will result in a warning, second time we will ask you to leave; this is very much to protect our staff and other guests
- Sanitiser stations are throughout the building so please us them where required
- Toilets are one-in one-out
- If you arrive early for your booking we will seat you if it is available - If not available you make be asked to wait outside as we do not have a waiting room that is COVID safe.
- If you have the luck to look under 25 please be aware that an ID will be required to order alcohol
- Dogs: We allow dogs in our Garden or in our in our conservatory if you have booked an inside table please email us via: firstname.lastname@example.org to be put in this space if you plan to bring your 4 legged friend!
- Tables without cancellation or notification will be removed from our system if you are more than 20 minutes late - give us a call on 01743 367 600 if you are running late!
please be failure to notify us of a cancellation will result in a charge of £5 per head
Kind Regards The ALB Family