Thank you for your reservation. Just a few rules to follow during your stay with us.
- We are a 'seated capacity' venue; as such while you are with us you must remain seated (obviously not while travelling through the venue)
- Social distancing must be followed when inside the venue where possible
- Any bookings that have been booked under the promo - 'For Food' must be for dining only
Failure to adhere to these rules will result in a warning, second time we will ask you to leave; this is very much to protect our staff and other guests
- Sanitiser stations are throughout the building so please us them where required
- Toilets are one-in one-out
- If you arrive early for your booking we will seat you if it is available - If not available you make be asked to wait outside as we do not have a waiting room that is COVID safe.
- If you have the luck to look under 25 please be aware that an ID will be required to order alcohol
- Dogs are allowed in our conservatory - please email us via: email@example.com to be put in this space if you plan to bring your 4 legged friend!
- Tables without cancellation or notification will be removed from our system if you are more than 20 minutes late - give us a call on 01743 367 600 if you are running late!
Kind Regards The ALB Family