During the masterclass you learn the craft, techniques and secrets behind making cocktails in this interactive session with our award winning cocktail bartenders. You will each get to make a drink, learn the best equipment to use, how to make drinks at home, what the formula is for any balanced cocktail and have a lot of fun along the way.
- We accept classes of between 4 - 16 people
- We have class slots throughout the day but typically at 12pm, 2pm, 4pm, 6pm
- Classes are allocated in 2 hour slots - we do recommend punctual attendance
- Non-alcoholic classes are charged at £10 per head
- We take a deposit of only £50 of which we will fully refund on the day of the booking.
Be guided through the art of making
cocktails. Your bartender will mix
up a drink to demonstrate and then
you get the chance to make a
cocktail of your own creation
(with a little help obviously!)
£20 Per Head
+ Drink on Arrival +
Delicious bellinis waiting for you
as you arrive to wet the pallet
ready for the class
+ £5 Per Head +
+ Bar Nibbles +
A selection of nibbles to be served
during the class - Things like popcorn
chicken, tempura king prawns and vegetable skewers.
+£5 Per Head+